... Long time no longer registered ...
Hey sry I have not posted anything for so long ... had a lot to do for school .. and yes it sure knows how it is when you come to naught; D jaaa so there's really not so special now have many new finally .. everything together for my placement base so it took a bit longer ... well, however, was not a problem ... The reason why it took so long is that had I had to write only apply for the passport still nen host family letter, and still what have added and then I had to choose just a few photos that show myself and my life .. anyway .. undundund in any case, I am now finally ready and I am glad that I could send everything now finally:) so as otherwise there said do not wait ..'s new now to the next post ..
lg Johanna
0 comments:
Post a Comment