Thursday, November 25, 2010

Diddy's Invitation To Black And White Party 2010

Slep-test and a lot of documents to fill ...

Hey it's me again:) .. I've alsoo a few days later received new mail from YFU and there was splashing around I do on December 4, Slep my test and I must .. I must say irgentwie'm a bit scared before, my D I say it all the while the total is simple but well ... I also do not know exactly how to prepare myself for it now but okay I'll just do my best and hope that the others have all right: P Today, then got my placement records, so that means I must now write a letter to families about 400 words and I have no idea what to write. Then I still opt for a couple of pictures show me and my life (!) and I must fill out the doctor and then has a lot. Okay so short for me is the next time of spreading (I have all documentation completed by December 14 to return omg .. I really do not know how to do it?) And it gets really serious! :) See you then:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment