Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cool Start Not Working

YFU interview

Ok I've thought I ever just start now, before I really am in the U.S., everything that goes on in preparation for this record.

So I started so late June early July for me to YFU berwerben.dh.ich needed a teacher report What is not so easy, because I was not so long in the classroom was the teacher and me just not as well known .. anyway .. but I did but then hammer out irgentwie: D then I needed the last transfer products that are not moving as fast ließen.a
find So I had the holidays to my school and traipse to have me there to give a copy of the testimony from 07/08 ... hmm naja After I finally also This hurdle was taken;) was then going right and I was then invited to an interview on October 2, YFU to Munich. So my father and I drove to Munich. Once there, we had to first look for ages for a free car park, which was very difficult since even the Oktoberfest was in full swing (even the car parks were full to the stop). Well after we had found a parking lot, was to run it for now the time to the house where the interview should take place. Once there I was the first one came in the waiting room, but after a few minutes then, the next candidate, and another "girl" (was already 18 or so) which was before (I think) 2 years with YFU in the U.S. and then we added a bit like the fuss made, in which we see Staring us photos of the year, they told us to do what they could and we also ask what we still wanted to know Sun In the end we were 5 candidates, 4 girls, a boy.
As we were then called to the group interview, we came into a room with five chairs that were arranged in a semicircle. Before that were built up 6 chairs and tables at which sat five people, which simply listed what we ask the question of the 6th Person responded. It sounds really full of bad, but they were all so nice and so it went with the excitement. After the group interview was over we went again all in the waiting room and then were called to one meetings, I was of course again the first ... but this time we went to another room and since then, only 2 people who spoke with me :) That one call has it taken so long and no more and I could then a small side trip to the Oktoberfest. D So all in all, I had the interview irgentwie "worse" but they were really presented all totally cute!

three weeks had been told that we would have to wait and I'm the first: Naja This dates .. But wait after the first few days when I had run every day with hope to the mail box I was getting nervous and expected more and more with a refusal. But it was after about 2 weeks I got the post in which I participate in their exchange program in the USA! I do not believe it genuine. Not even more in a year I'm in the USA!
Next, I now had to fill out a form and return it, where should I say, if I'm still interested in the Academic Year. And now I wait for the next post in which I think then the contract should be:) if I have news reflects NEN entry ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment