-MKH-
We had several indications of fraud the shop: get www.tectrain24.com .
So we, the customer Stefan J.
wrote to business: I have on 23.12.2009 on the Internet at the company TecTrain24.com ordered a TV and pay by Paypal. Alleged delivery time 3-4 days. Since can now be sold in the Christmas business of one or other products once I have already anticipated a delay of delivery.........
on 03/01/2010 I got an email that the article would be available again from 15.01.2010. I wait it out.
on 11/01/2010 then came a message that was the article in the feed and is available from the 03/02/2010 and if I should be waiting too long to me, refund the purchase amount would be.
As the purchase price was very cheap but I've decided to wait on.
on 10/02/2010 I got an email that the refund of the purchase price through Paypal is not possible, to which I replied that my patience now to end it and I want my money back have. TecTrain24 have a deadline and given my account information for the refund. Since then I've
TecTrain24 heard of anything.
the WOT rating for tectrain24 speaks several times of fraud and rip off and bad customer experience.
reason enough for us to say that this shop is advised to exercise great caution.
.......
Update:
data tectrain24 have changed . There was now a lot of trouble
Read more on Facto24 (click) (with many comments of angry customers to take action against TT24 and a video clip from the 2010 ACT Team)
0 comments:
Post a Comment